The Acesonic HM-100 is one of the most tough and rugged vocal microphones Acesonic has developed. Everything from the bottom up has been strengthened for use in high traffic events where this microphone may switch hands many times in one night. Heavy use will wear down most microphones in all areas quickly but you'll get a lot more use out of this microphone. First off, the 1/4" connector has been designed to be more durable and to reduce stress at this joint from pulling or bending. Leading the way up the main mic is 16ft commercial grade microphone cable that is not only durable, but resistant to tearing and shearing. The microphone head is also dent resistant.
One of the most common break points is where an XLR connection usually exists between the microphone and the cable. Acesonic has decided to use a solid connection that is supported by a heavy duty rubber boot and held together with the coupler you see at the bottom. This helps to prevent breaks when the microphone is pulled. This design is superior because the traditional XLR joints develop freeplay over time and will loose connection. Avoid this at your next event by using the Acesonic HM-100!
- Heavy duty design and materials than handle heavy usage
- Dent resistant microphone head
- Strong, solid, and super flexible 1/4" connector - No need to connect or disconnect, minimizes connector breakage or damage
- 16ft ultra-durable, commercial grade microphone cable
- Microphone Type: Moving Dynamic Coil
- Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15KHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms +/- 30% @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity (0dB=1v/pa@1KHz): -49.4 +/-3dB
Acesonic Professional Legendary Vocal Microphone HM-100
- 品牌: Acesonic
- 型号: HM-100
- 存货: 有货